Yes you are reading this pretty right. MTN, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company is going to power this pioneering event at the Victoria Island in Lagos. The communication company is teaming up with Connect Marketing Services to make this a colossal event, which is schedule on 24th and 25th of July. The event would address the theme – Leadership in Digital Technology. Digitallagos brings you the insight to the event and the opportunities it will bring along.
The acclaimed Eko hotels will house the event, which is targeted to bring new technology to life and to promote launch of products. Tech+ is the place where technologies coincide and link up, a platform where knowledge is shared, a space where businesses network and where market booms.
Olubayo Adekambi, chief marketing and strategy officer of MTN has a lot to say about the two-day event. He feels this event will act as an annual platform for both the consumers and the business providers to interact and explore. He commented that this would bring Lagos a new face in the world of technology. He further said that everyone today is aware of technology and the benefits it brings, but there is a need to understand that where exactly the opportunities lie and how technology will help in grabbing such opportunities.
What to expect at the event?
The category of attendees will include but will not be restricted to:
- Consumers of technology
- Businesses that run technology, adapt technology and most importantly develop and sustain technology.
- Service providers having their roots in information and communication technology
- Hardware designers and manufacturers.
- Innovators and policy makers
Exhibitions, gaming sessions, panel discussions are on the schedule along with speaking sessions that will be hosted by experienced and renowned speakers. Some of the speakers include Jim McKelvey (co-founder of Square), Wael Fakharany (Google X Middle East and Africa), Nicolas Martin, CEO, Jumia Africa, etc. The organizers of the event have strongly encourage the interested exhibitors to take benefit of this platform to gain exposure, connect with other consumer and explore immense opportunities.
The product coverage will include identities ranging from:
- Healthcare and well being
- Automobile technology
- Entertainment and education
- Computing devices such as smart wearable, security devices, gaming products, 3D printing, displays and much more.
Uber Lagos has offered promotional rides to reach the event. The motive is clear – indulgence. The company wants people to ride in style while they reach the prestigious event. Upon registration, the user will get a promo code, which can be used when signing up with Uber through the Uber app. The promo code will have a value of N5000 and can be redeemed against a ride. The event details can be found at eventbrite.com
Tech+ will be Nigeria’s unprecedented technology conference and exhibition showcasing the future of technology in Lagos. Hope you got a good acuity about the event through my blog. Let Digitallagos know about your reading experience by commenting below.
Tags: digital marketing
You might also like
- 3 Key Areas that help to Track Video Marketing Success March 7, 2019
- How To Use Video Storytelling In Your Marketing Strategy January 26, 2019
- #5 Marketing Analytics Tools for Your Business in 2019 January 25, 2019
- 5 Holiday Video Marketing Ideas for 2018 November 13, 2018
- Why Marketing Analytics Are As Critical As Web Analytics November 9, 2018
- #3 Social Media Trends for November 2018 October 20, 2018
- Is Paid Video Advertising the New Creative Way? October 6, 2018
- Refresh Your Marketing Video Strategy in 4 Easy Steps August 23, 2018
- 3 Key Areas You Should be Measuring to Track Video Marketing Success August 1, 2018