Digital Content Editor - Nigeria, Lagos
DigitalLagos.TV is hiring exceptional Digital Content Editors to join its editorial team working remotely, Ideally someone local to Lagos, Nigeria. The successful applicant will work alongside our editorial section leader to help create, write and share thoughtful stories destined for our digital platform. You will be in charge of writing multiple news stories per week and be expected to stay on top of the news throughout the day. You’ll be in charge of writing multiple news stories per week. This is a part-time position for 10 - 15 hours a week with the potential for full-time.
Responsibilities The successful applicant will be required to do the following:
- Create clickable, sharable, and search engine friendly headlines
- Editing copy to be suitable for Digitallagos.TV
- Post content to various social media sites in a timely manner
- Manage and edit posts for DigitalLagos.TV on Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, and other social platform
- Optimize content for social media pick up
- Using Google analytics’ to set realistic targets for web performance
- Independent thinking and action with decision on the content.
Interested applicant should submit an expression of interest containing a proposal that:
- Outlines how they will meet the objectives of our brief and the package of services that they are able to offer.
- Contains details of track record, skills and experience
If interested, please send us a word Copy of your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org