Audience Development Manager
Digitallagos.TV is seeking an Audience Development Manager to lead its efforts in growing viewership to the company’s entertaining and informative episodic shows. This position will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with the company’s distribution platform, developing and implementing paid and organic search campaigns, and building successful viewership campaigns on video sharing sites.
This is a remote position, but the candidates must live within Nigeria and must be able to commit 20 hours per week (with a maximum commitment of 35 hours. Candidate needs to be a digital media pro with proven ability to grow visits dept and repeat frequency viewership by optimizing and leveraging traditional search engines and social media sites. This position will lead and implement a digital media strategy that includes social media, YouTube, Google, along with over the top and traditional television destinations. In addition, the ideal candidate needs to be able to think conceptually and strategically, but also be willing to toll up sleeves and execute themselves.
- Develop and execute a content distribution strategy to increase awareness of digitallagos.TV, and drive viewers and traffic to our site
- Design, Develop and implement SEO, SEM, YouTube and other Optimization models
- Update and tweak content on partner sites daily Identify, negotiate and implement New Distribution Partnerships
- Develop and Maintain Social Networking and Audience Relationships
- Build Digitallagos.TV Street Team
- Manage Reporting for Distribution Partners
- Create and execute a solid blogger and webmaster outreach program in order to drive traffic and viewers to www.digitallagos.tv and our partners
- Develop and execute link exchange and cross-promotion programs with other sites and shows
- Use the web analytic tools to analyse and report on the results of these efforts
- Act as the internal champion for our partners
- Implement and execute paid arbitrage model to drive viewers across sites
- Build out horizontal and vertical distribution network
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Three years experience in digital media, preferably in a client-side digital content business.
- 1-3 years experience in search engine Marketing with a concentration on organic and paid
- A superstar with demonstrated success in cost effectively increasing traffic to digital properties.
- Extremely knowledgeable and proven experience in the use of social media, social network and blogs for the distribution of digital media content.
- Strong communication skills, especially the ability to demystify the more complex elements of digital media.
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to balance creative thinking with strong attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or similar required,
How to Apply:
To apply for this position of Audience Development Manager, please email a covering letter explaining why you should be shortlisted for an interview and an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org