The community site is the DigitalLagos.tv internal news/video program, which is streamed to our members’ computers. This program contains segments regarding community news, achievements, announcements and interviews, and upcoming creative digital events.
In addition, the community section acts as the DigitalLagos.tv official place to announce news and issue press releases and other official reports (acting as a virtual press office, complete with contacts, and other information).
It’s a perfect place in which to engage in various forums—people can comment directly on a blog post; DigitalLagos.tv professionals can respond. If you have a great opportunity, resource, or news item that you’d like to share with the DigitalLagos.tv community, please email [email protected] . Our teamwork will help all of us to achieve the goals that we’ve set
Tags: Video Marketing
You might also like
- How to Distribute Marketing Videos Across Different Channels October 5, 2019
- Big Trends Impacting Video Marketing Now September 28, 2019
- How to Use Video Marketing to Boost Your Bottom Line September 11, 2019
- Introduction to Video Marketing August 24, 2019
- How to Use Video Marketing to Communicate Your Brand to Your Audience July 17, 2019
- What are the Benefits of Video Marketing you should know about? July 6, 2019
- 5 Ways To Use Storytelling In Video Marketing May 28, 2019
- ASMR: Globally Disrupting Video Marketing May 11, 2019
- How Videos Can Improve the Overall Customer Experience March 30, 2019