Digital marketing has revolutionised the process of selling. It has meant that instead of your sales directly correlating to the standard of your TV/newspaper advert. It is now all about likes, follows and retweets. But how do you increase your social media presence in a way that doesn’t include investing in pay per likes or paid advertising? Social media is undoubtedly important in the new digital market which is why it is vital for all businesses to get the low down on when, how, where and what to post. There is no denying the fact that marketing on social media is very important.
The infographic below is a breakdown on how to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. They all have their different uses and therefore require different content and focus to be successful. I have used statistics and proven tips to show you how you can utilise marketing on social media within your business. Enjoy while going through our guide!
Republished from lucidica.com
You might also like
- How To Use Video Storytelling In Your Marketing Strategy January 26, 2019
- #5 Marketing Analytics Tools for Your Business in 2019 January 25, 2019
- 5 Holiday Video Marketing Ideas for 2018 November 13, 2018
- #3 Social Media Trends for November 2018 October 20, 2018
- Is Paid Video Advertising the New Creative Way? October 6, 2018
- Refresh Your Marketing Video Strategy in 4 Easy Steps August 23, 2018
- How to use Storytelling with Video Tell Your Business Story July 15, 2018
- #3 Content Vs Context Tips For Your Video Marketing Strategy March 7, 2018
- What Sound & Color to use while Making Marketing Videos February 15, 2018