Content is not just a piece of text but a piece of your belief, your thought process, your research and years of hard work. Content needs to be valuable, educative, thought provoking to seek the attention of the users which by large is your target market. Not many people agree but content now-a-days plays a major role in acquiring business i.e. converting users into clients.
A common attribute of all users is that they like to be informed. Thanks to the era of social media information is just a click away; they can catch a fooling statement or a scripted one in an eyes blink.
Tip: Don’t just focus on promoting your business aggressively instead educate people and they will come back to you.
Forming Brand Identity –
Before talking about a product on all platforms remember to have a unique BRAND IDENTITY. You need to identify a consistent experience across all platforms, implementation can be different i.e. through a video on YouTube, a viral campaign on Facebook, a perky 140 characters statement on Twitter or a catchy image over Pinterest but the message should be same across all these channels.
“A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” ― Jeff Bezos
Types Of Content – Content is anything informative, it can be in following forms:
- E-book: It’s an electronic version of a traditional print book that can be read on a digital device, the market for this has become so big that Amazon came out with Kindle, digital e-book reader.
- You can purchase, download and start reading them within minutes,
- White papers: It’s a report in which is compiled years of research with supporting facts and figures which helps users make a decision.
- Generates leads
- Help in building a brand identity
- Infographics: it’s a combination of information and graphics brought together graphically which makes it more interesting
- Fun and interesting
- Structured approach to solve a problem
- People tend to rely more on real examples
- Videos: is the most popular form of content to create
- Helps to engage the customer
- Cuts down on support queries.
- Articles/blogs: Is an online space where one express their views in the form of an article.
- Get More Clients to Your Existing Business
- Gain influence
Content tactics can be different for B2B companies from their B2C counterparts. But at the end of the day it is still all about generating business. Content marketing needs to drive prospects into the top of the funnel and at the sharp end they become customers and brand advocates. ROI can be measured on the bases of growth in:
- Brand awareness
- Lead generation
- User awareness
- Lead Nurturing
The users are more empowered today than they were a generation back. With so many options right in front it makes them choosy and raises the competitiveness between the businesses of same vertical. Armed with an abundance of information, buyers self-direct their journeys – sometimes as much as 90% before a brand knows they are interacting with them. I would like to conclude by saying that always be original with the content and use the best of practices and strategies.
You might also like
- 3 Ways Social Video Marketing Can Propel Your Brand March 7, 2019
- How To Use Video Storytelling In Your Marketing Strategy January 26, 2019
- #5 Marketing Analytics Tools for Your Business in 2019 January 25, 2019
- 5 Holiday Video Marketing Ideas for 2018 November 13, 2018
- #3 Social Media Trends for November 2018 October 20, 2018
- Is Paid Video Advertising the New Creative Way? October 6, 2018
- Refresh Your Marketing Video Strategy in 4 Easy Steps August 23, 2018
- How to use Storytelling with Video Tell Your Business Story July 15, 2018
- How to Promote YouTube Vlog From Scratch June 2, 2018