Nigeria’s first social commerce platform launched by 3AL Limited in partnership with First Bank of Nigeria is enhancing social commerce in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria. It provides various services including retail, insurance products and e-ticketing solutions.
The unique feature of the platform is its social media and eCommerce functionalities that allow businesses to interact with customers; it also supports online ordering and payment for goods and services.
3al.com is a self-service platform enabling businesses to setup their online stores. They can also upload their products and interact with potential consumers.
E-payment is processed by FirstEConnect, First Bank’s payment gateway thus enabling secure payments for goods and services through the use of all available payment cards.
Ordered products could be delivered to the doorsteps of customers.
Akin Fanimokun, head of Technology and Services at First Bank,said the platform is a meeting hub for businesses and SMEs who wish to showcase their services online; shoppers who desire to buy goods at discounted prices and individuals who want to interact and network with friends and loved ones from all locations in Nigeria and globally.
“The portal is the first of its kind in the industry, combining the power of social media and eCommerce. It offers businesses access to display their goods and services on the web at no cost to them; retailers and buyers can comment on items displayed as well as have live interactions with merchants on particular goods and services,” he said.
Oladapo Okupe, CEO of 3AL Limited said: “The portal will totally revolutionize retail business in Nigeria & Africa enabling consumers to interact with merchants efficiently and in a secured manner. “As a proudly Nigerian initiative, 3AL Limited is excited with this opportunity to assist in the growth and empowerment of businesses and we are proud to have First Bank as a strategic partner in empowering Nigerians to grow their businesses, reach their goals and achieve their dreams.”
You might also like
- How To Use Video Storytelling In Your Marketing Strategy January 26, 2019
- #5 Marketing Analytics Tools for Your Business in 2019 January 25, 2019
- 5 Holiday Video Marketing Ideas for 2018 November 13, 2018
- #3 Social Media Trends for November 2018 October 20, 2018
- Is Paid Video Advertising the New Creative Way? October 6, 2018
- Refresh Your Marketing Video Strategy in 4 Easy Steps August 23, 2018
- How to use Storytelling with Video Tell Your Business Story July 15, 2018
- #3 Content Vs Context Tips For Your Video Marketing Strategy March 7, 2018
- What Sound & Color to use while Making Marketing Videos February 15, 2018