Paschal Okafor, the owner of Naija Tech Guide website, has emerged the first millionaire from Konga.com’s affiliate marketing programme.
Okafor’s website focuses on technology news, reviews, specs and prices of gadgets. It serves as a guide for making purchase decisions in the technology market. He has been promoting products featured on Konga.com site for many months now and has accrued a commission of up to a million naira. Konga hosted him to a warm reception at its headquarters at Montgomery road, Yaba, lagos.
Konga Affiliate initiative was initiated in 2013. According to the company, the initiative was taken in a bid to reward promoters of the Konga brand and to enable them earn some commissions for every sale made through their media channels.
It disclosed that, the program now has over 2,500 partners who are driving new users and sales to Konga.com.
The partners, it noted, use different media channels such as websites, search engines, social media networks, postings in forums, and email to promote Konga products.
The affiliates get paid when a visitor sent to Konga.com via the affiliate’s link makes a purchase on the site.
Speaking during the reception, Konga’s Head of Marketing, Gabriel Gab-Umoden, said: “We are quite pleased with this new development. At Konga, we are always on the lookout for ways to reward our promoters and customers alike. And we are grateful for the support we have gotten from all our affiliates. We hope to make more people millionaires through this program”
Tags: digital marketing
You might also like
- 3 Key Areas that help to Track Video Marketing Success March 7, 2019
- How To Use Video Storytelling In Your Marketing Strategy January 26, 2019
- #5 Marketing Analytics Tools for Your Business in 2019 January 25, 2019
- 5 Holiday Video Marketing Ideas for 2018 November 13, 2018
- Why Marketing Analytics Are As Critical As Web Analytics November 9, 2018
- #3 Social Media Trends for November 2018 October 20, 2018
- Is Paid Video Advertising the New Creative Way? October 6, 2018
- Refresh Your Marketing Video Strategy in 4 Easy Steps August 23, 2018
- 3 Key Areas You Should be Measuring to Track Video Marketing Success August 1, 2018