If you want to succeed in the highly competitive world of business, you need a solid marketing plan in place. Business owners can promote their brand through several avenues. They can improve the search engine rankings through SEO, create PPC ads, and market their brand and products through social media. All of the following social media tools are very effective and will help your business gain all the recognition it needs.
Social media marketing in particular, will help spread recognition and reach a large number of audiences. However, it’s not easy to manage various social media accounts and provide regular updates. There are some tools available in the market that can help and they are listed below:
Best Tools for Social Media Marketing
Hootsuite is one of the most comprehensive and effective social media management tools available in the market. It can easily help you manage the entire social medial marketing campaign from a single platform. It offers a variety of features like:
- You can schedule all of your social media updates at one place and in advance. This saves considerable amount of time.
- Comments and reviews on your social media pages will show up in Hootsuite and you can respond to them from that platform. You won’t have to log onto your social networks individually to respond.
- Hootsuite has an app that allows you to control all aspects of your campaign from your mobile phone.
- You can manage a number of accounts from the same platform.
- Hootsuite offers detailed analysis of your stats, viewership, and following.
Buffer is like Hootsuite; a comprehensive platform to handle all of your social media marketing needs. Some consider Hootsuite a more efficient and thorough tool but Buffer has its merits too. You can perform all of the tasks mentioned in the previous tool with this platform. It’s ideal for scheduling your posts in advance and will help you manage your business as well as personal social media accounts.
Canva is a great tool to use to create diverse forms of content that would engage your social media audience and followers. You don’t need any special design skills to create great images, presentations, documents, ads, invitations, and other such content. You can use this tool to generate high-quality visual content without the aid of a professional. The platform has thousands of images and templates and is very easy to use.
You won’t be forced to confine your posts to texts and comments, thanks to Canva’s efficient platform. This can help business owners who are on a tight budget and still want to offer their clients diverse content.
4 – Brand24
It pays to keep an ear to the ground and be aware of what people say about your brand. Internet gossip can be a valuable tool to improve products and services, understand customer preferences, and stay on top of negative feedback. Brand24 is a CRM social media-monitoring tool that would keep a watch on Internet for you. This tool will:
- Find out what prospects say about your brand and your products
- Determine your target audience
- Report analysis on your keywords, products, and brand
5 – Edgar
Edgar is a content reposting tool that allows you to recycle your content and post it in front of fresh eyes. This would help you reach a wider audience and make sure you get the most out of your hard work. It also allows you to track and categorize points and content you might use later.
These tools will help you create a comprehensive and efficient social media marketing strategy at very little cost and effort. They will also help you keep an eye on the campaign and ensure everything runs smoothly.
Tags: digital marketing
You might also like
- 3 Key Areas that help to Track Video Marketing Success March 7, 2019
- Why Marketing Analytics Are As Critical As Web Analytics November 9, 2018
- 3 Key Areas You Should be Measuring to Track Video Marketing Success August 1, 2018
- Improve your Video Marketing Campaign Using Instagram’s IGTV Feature July 7, 2018
- Top Social Media Platforms- Which One is the Best for Your Videos? July 1, 2018
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Video in Advertising July 1, 2018
- How to Advertise a Facebook Community Using Video June 18, 2018
- Most Common YouTube Mistakes that Bloggers Make June 9, 2018
- How to Promote YouTube Vlog From Scratch June 2, 2018