Digital Content Assistant
DigitalLagos is looking a Digital Content Assistant who will assist in delivering and managing content across digitallagos's digital chanel from website to social media, to the very high standards consistent with the valus oand aspirations of the digitallagos brand. Working remotely, Ideally someone local to Lago Nigeria. Critical to this role is a person for digital technology as well as content, and a desire to proactively develop the digitallagos website and its digital presence across other platforms. This is a part-time position for 10 - 15 hours a week with the potential for full-time.
Responsibilities The successful applicant will be required to do the following:
- Create clickable, sharable, and search engine friendly headlines
- Editing copy to be suitable for Digitallagos.TV
- Post content to various social media sites in a timely manner
- Manage and edit posts for DigitalLagos.TV on Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, and other social platform
- Optimize content for social media pick up
- Using Google analytics’ to set realistic targets for web performance
- Independent thinking and action with decision on the content.
Interested applicant should submit an expression of interest containing a proposal that:
- Outlines how they will meet the objectives of our brief and the package of services that they are able to offer.
- Contains details of track record, skills and experience
If interested, please send us a word Copy of your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org